Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's official!

I am a preschooler!!!! Mommy took me on Monday and I LOVED it!!!!! I have two very nice teachers and seven other kids in my class. I made a craft my first day...a mirror for "I am special". Mrs. Hartrick said I did great and couldn't believe how well I can talk and carry on a conversation :) That's a trait I inherited from my Mommy. I am so excited to be going to preschool. I am also happy to be over the chicken pox and back at Stacey's house.

I am trying to decide who to be for Halloween. I really like Disney princesses now, but I also like Mickey Mouse. I keep changing my mind.

One of my best friends, Emerson, is coming from California to visit in October and Mommy and I are already excited and making plans for us. We are going to have a birthday party for her while she is here. :) I love parties!

Mommy just melted last night when I told her she was my best friend EVER!!

Love,
SJ

0 comments: