Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello!

I have been so busy this month. I am really enjoying preschool and my new friends. I LOVE arts and crafts there and have made a mobile, a mirror, a family tree and a five senses book. My teachers write great notes about me :)
I am READY for Halloween now. When Aunts Steph and Lisa came last weekend we all went to the Disney store and got my costume...Minnie Mouse! Everyday I ask Mommy if I can go "trick or treater" with Connor and Dyl. Even though they came for Mommy's b-day they brought me treats, too. The best treat of all will be when my new baby cousin comes (she is in Aunt Lisa's belly now but will be here around my birthday). I am convinced it is a girl, but we won't know for a few more weeks. I told Mommy today that when she comes I will teach her "Goodship Lollipop!" That made Mommy so happy! Mommy also loves it when I say she is my best friend. Speaking of a best friend...my California buddy Emerson will be here in less than 20 days! We are having a Backyardigan b-day party for her here and I am helping Mommy get stuff ready for it. I can't wait to see her.
What else? I am going to the pumpkin patch next Saturday. I am so excited. I am working on zipping but still not interested in the potty.
Lots of love,
SJ

0 comments: