Thursday, June 26, 2008

June 2008

June has been a VERY busy month and Mommy has not been blogging like she should! Daddy and Mommy both took beach trips and I got to spend quality time with each one. :) Mommy is out of school for the summer and I have her all to myself! YIPPPEEEE! In case you have not already seen it, I made my first music video to "Beat It" by Michael Jackson. I LOVE his music and have been driving M and D crazy listening to it. We have been hanging out at the pool, visiting friends, going to b-day parties, playing and visiting family. I will try and recap quickly. Lots of love and kisses-Savannah Jane
Queen Savannah at a b-day party

Painted toenails for the first time


Aunt Steph getting sugar


New headband


My new "Dora beauty shop"





Here I am at Planet Child folding laundry.


Shaking my bootie to "Beat It"! :)

0 comments: