Thursday, April 3, 2008

April Fools...


Painting with Dora and Boots


This is my new friend Jamison. We are eating snacks together.

  • I had my 2 year check-up and weighed...28 lbs and 4 ounces!! Well, you know that's an April Fool's joke! I was only 20 lbs and 11 ounces. Gotcha! Mommy thinks I am going through a growth spurt right now because I have been eating like crazy lately!

  • I did not fall down three stairs and crash (another AF joke)...I really did and it scared Mommy and me. I am tough. I am OKAY!!

  • I have gone to time out four times this week while Mommy has been home. GOTCHA again! I have been an angel and we have had sooooo much FUN! We painted, danced, sang, exercised and went to a fun new place called Hopper's House.


Lots of love,



Savannah Jane

1 comments:

moshieraj

TOO Funny! You got me and I already talked to you and knew they were not true, what a dummy I am. Hope your spring break is great! MISS YOU