Sunday, October 7, 2007

October 8, 2007


It has been a busy few weeks! My new Halloween costume came in, so I am trying out my Wonder Woman headband-how does it look??? My Mommy is so excited for me to be WW because when she was little she was WW, too. :) We are going to take a trip to the pumpkin patch this coming weekend and Mommy said something called the fair is happening this weekend. I think we will go to both.





Me in time out on the step, Friday, October 5, 2007.


I was behaving...well, not so much. I wanted a coat hanger and Mommy would not let me have it, so I did what I knew to do to try and get it...scream, cry, stomp my feet. It did not work. I had to sit on the step and did NOT like it.









PLEASE get me off of this step!!!!









On a happier note, I am now obsessed with Sesame Street. I LOVE Elmo and Zoe. When we went shopping st Concord Mills this weekend, my Memaw bought me 10 SS stuffed dolls. I love them!! I am trying lots of new words: Sta-cee, Li (for Aunt Lisa), Se (Aunt Steph), Dai (Uncle Dave) and many more.
I am making this silly face when my Mommy and Daddy say "Cheese face". It doesn't take much to get them to laugh!




Cheese Face

0 comments: